10ft C Stand with Boom Arm
The 10′ Flashgear.net C Stand with boom arm is used for mounting lighting equipment and a variety of light-shaping tools and accessories. Constructed from stainless steel, the stand employs two risers and three sections that fully extend to a height of 126″. The turtle base detaches completely from the riser. The base has wide C-type legs with a stable footprint of 27.6″ that accommodates easy sandbagging and straddling of obstacles as well as folding flat. The stand has a 5/8″ stud for lights or other gear. It comes with a 40″ grip arm as well as a separate grip head that allows the clamped arm to travel anywhere along its length for positioning modifiers such as silks, flags, and scrims. In addition, the boom arm has a spigot on each end designed with a flat side so that the set screw from your light or modifier etc can attach easily without creeping.
- ALL steel construction for a useful 20kg capacity and a handy boom arm with 2 clamps.
- The 2nd clamp could be used to extend the boom arm with an additional pole (not included) or hold any fitting with a spigot.
- The heavy legs give this stand a low centre of gravity making it much more stable than similar sized light stands.
- The centre stand has a 5/8″ spigot at the top allowing lights to be mounted directly to it.
- 40inch boom arm that has FLAT sides on the spigots on each end to prevent your lights from creeping
- Professional’s choice. 1 year warranty
Max Load: 20kg /45 lbs
Closed Length: 152 cm/52″
Weight: 8.5 kg/19 lb
Stub: Standard 5/8″
Tip: 1/4″ screw
Made from 100% steel
Cast metal collars and hubs
Submit your review