The Godox Witstro AD360II-C is a fantastic strobe/speedlight hybrid. It is small enough to mount on your camera if needed, yet powerful enough to use in studio or on location to help overpower the sun. The amazing product produces up to 360WS of power (the same as an alien bee AB800). This kit comes with the AD-360IIC as well as the Lithium Battery Pack – pb960, shoulder strap, charger, cables, a reflector and a carrying bag.
- 360Ws, GN80, AD360II-C is 5-7 times powerful as typical hotshoe flashes with the size and weight alike. 22 steps of power adjustment(1/1 to 1/128) offer better lights effects.
- Fully support TTL autoflash, manual flash, flash exposure bracketing, flash exposure compensation, 1/8000s high speed sync, multi flash, manual focus assist, etc. Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range.
- 4500mAh large capacity PB960 lithium battery offers great power output without overheat problem. Provides 450 full power flashes and recycle in 0.05-4.5 second. Large and clear dot-matrix LCD panel offers convenient operation.
- When using on the camera, it’s only suitable for Canon EOS series cameras. When using Godox 2.4G wireless X system off camera, AD360II-C is compatible with Canon E-TTL II autoflash, Nikon i-TTL autoflash, SONY TTL systems. This is the first domestic flash that can identify multi-brand cameras automatically. Kindly Note: AD360II-C is a bit heavy, it is not recommended to mount it on the camera since the camera hotshoe might be damaged.
- Use Godox 2.4G wireless X system to achieve TTL control or use Godox TTL wireless flash trigger X1C to wirelessly control TTL functions, wirelessly adjust flash’s power levels, focus assist lamp, sound beep, as well as triggering the flash. There are 3.5mm sync cord jack and PC sync socket to achieve multiple triggering methods.
- Fully compatible with the Yongnuo 622 system. Simply mount your 622 to the hot shoe and have full control from your camera. TTL, Manual, HSS, Multi-Mode, adjust the flash output etc.