Yongnuo 35mm f/1.4 Overview
An especially fast wide-angle lens, the Canon EF-mount YN 35mm f/1.4 from Yongnuo pairs the comfortably wide field of view with a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture to suit working in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates two aspherical elements, which reduce spherical aberrations and distortion, and two low dispersion elements, which minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and individual elements also feature a multi-layer coating to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. A DC motor affords quick and accurate autofocus performance and a switch lets you quickly change from AF and MF focusing methods. Additionally, a micro-USB port is integrated in the lens design to permit installing firmware updates.
Yongnuo 35mm f/1.4 Features
- Standard Lens & Wide-angle Lens = 35mm focal length provides wider angle of view for various photographic subjects such as landscape, portrait, street snap.You can also get close to the subject to do a close-up shooting with closest focusing distance of approx.0.35m and large aperture of F1.4 flexibly.
- F1.4 Bright Aperture – Bokeh can be obtained easily to highlight the effect of the subject,in low-light conditions,you can also use low sensitivity and higher shutter speed for shooting.
- Aspherical Lenses – Equipped with 2 pieces of aspherical lenses, which can effectively compensate a variety of aberration.
- Abnormal Dispersion Lens – Adopts 2 pieces of abnormal dispersion lenses,which not only effectively represses dispersion lens problem ,but also improves secondary spectrum.
- Glass Optical Lens, Multilayer Coating – The whole series of this product adopt glass optical lens and multilayer coating technology to effectively increase light transmittance and control backlight ghost image and glare.
- USB Firmware Upgrade – Equipped with USB port. You can download the latest firmware from the official YONGNUO website and update the lens
- Live View Focusing (Lv) – Live view focusing (Lv). makes it easier to focus when shooting from special angles, or focus precisely from the broadened view on the display screen.
- 7pcs of Aperture Blades Adopts 7pcs of aperture blades, which helps to take picture of circular defocused spots as well as 14-star effect if you stop down the aperture.
- Gold-plated Contact, Metal Mount – This lens adopts gold-plated contact and high-accuracy chrome-plated metal mount, which effectively increases signal conductivity,corrosion resistance and durability.
- Supports AF Quick (AF) and Manual Focus (MF) Modes. – Supports autofocus and manual focus, you can select the focus mode according to your own shooting needs.
- Focus Distance Indicator – This lens is equipped with focus distance indicator, which makes it easier for you to estimate the distance of the subject and use manual focus.
Yongnuo 35mm F/1.4 Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||66.31°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15′ / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.23 x 4.37″ / 82 x 111 mm|
|Weight||1.8 lb / 810 g|