Godox ML150 Overview
The ML-150 ringflash, which is compatible with DSLR cameras that have a standard hot shoe, will help you illuminate your subject with soft, nearly shadowless light to reveal every detail. The ringlight consists of 2 components: a controller, which slips into your camera’s hot shoe, and the ring flash which mounts on your lens. Godox includes 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, and 67mm adapter rings to insure wide compatibility. The control unit is the “power pack” of the system. The manual unit can regulate light intensity in 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1/1 steps. This an easy to use light which recycles in 0.1 – 2 seconds powered on 4 AA batteries (we recommend Powerex Pro ). When using the recommended rechargeable batteries you’ll be able to get 300 to over 1000 flashes. With this light, you’re also able to utilize external power packs like the PB960 with the Canon style adapter plug to shorten recycling times and add to the flash’s capacity.
- Guide number: 33′ (10 m), ISO 100
- Suitable for all DSLR cameras with standard hot shoe, such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc
- Accepts external power pack to shorten the recycling time and enhance flash capacity
- 5-step power output control: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1
- Includes six lens adapter rings: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm
- Over-temperature protection