Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the V860II-O TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Olympus/Panasonic cameras. Fully compatible with TTL systems, the V860II-O supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328′. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860II-O features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 328′ along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox’s X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49′.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8′.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIO offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
Godox V860II-O Specs
|Guide No.||196.85′ / 60 m ISO 100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||Manual, TTL|
|Vari-Power||1/1 – 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 – 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 – 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||2.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 – 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Wireless Operation||Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21′; / 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
Distance: Up to 328.08′; / 100 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||1x Proprietary Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.5 x 3.0 x 7.5″ / 64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Weight||15.17 oz / 430 g|
|Package Weight||2.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.1 x 8.2 x 3.1″|