Introducing the newest Canon Lens from Yongnuo!
The newly redesigned 50mm f/1.8 II
A brand new, redesigned Canon lens from Yongnuo! A great prime lens for Canon EF-mount cameras, the new YN 50mm f/1.8 II from Yongnuo is an affordable, compact choice suited for beginning and veteran photographers alike. This lens covers full-frame sensors and pairs a maximum aperture of f/1.8 with a minimum focusing distance of 1.15′, allowing you to easily achieve selective focus and bokeh in your pictures. Plus, this Canon lens offers a seven-blade diaphragm design can give you a 14-point star effect when shooting bright light sources at smaller apertures.
The YN 50mm II Canon Lens features multi-coated elements for improved image accuracy and a chrome-plated metal mount that is resistant to corrosion. Smooth Autofocus is designed to be fast and accurate, with an AF/MF switch on the barrel that allows you to quickly switch to manual focusing if needed. In the front, a 58mm thread accepts optional filters that can change the quality of your image for more creative options. Finally, the lens’ firmware can be upgraded through the camera with compatible bodies, allowing for computer-free updates.
- Prime lens designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount cameras, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
- An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 1.15′ away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality and allows for a 14-point star effect.
- Chrome-plated metal mount is durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Front threads accept optional 58mm filters for wider range of creative options.
- Firmware update available
- Canon EF-Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- Autofocus with AF/MF Switch
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.15′
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Durable Chrome-Plated Metal Mount
- Allows Firmware Upgrade
Submit your review