Godox V1 Roundhead Flash
The new Godox V1 Roundhead Flash for Nikon with Integrated X System Radio Transceiver is the exciting new on-camera speedlight fully compatible with the Nikon ITTL system that delivers a more natural circular flash spread than ordinary rectangular speedlights. The more pleasing light enjoys the benefits of an ingenious internal interchangeable 7.2V/2600mAh Lithium Ion battery boasting up to 480 full power shots without the irritation of external battery packs. The incredible amount of power produced by this compact and lightweight unit, as well as their integrated functions and features, make the Godox V1 the select choice of pro or amateur photographer.
Beneath the new Godox V1’s refined Round Head sleek design, are capabilities that develop the potential of what you can shoot. As a wireless command center for the revered X Communication System or as a lone on-camera TTL flash. The round zoom head brings a fresh, even distribution of flash-power that’s sure to amaze, wherever your adventure. Well thought out menus, with simplicity and control at heart, keep you focused on the subject, not on tech. Direct Group access, Lithium recycle speed and dependency, ever primed for action, reaching across space with a flash so beautiful you’ll wonder how we did it.
Besides ITTL and Manual control, there are 2 optical slave modes, and a stroboscopic mode as well. The metal shoe features a locking pin, so even if the foot is not clamped lock properly, it will not accidentally fall off of the camera or mount. Remote power control using a Godox X System Transmitter or Godox X System Family flash allows you to view and change your flash output as you shoot as well as trigger the flash and adjust other functions from more than 150 feet away, for extreme off-camera work.
The simple layout and familiar controls make using this flash intuitive. The flash head rotates 330 degrees and tilts over 120 degrees, even backward, for bounce or modifier use. The head zooms automatically or manually from 28-105mm, to ensure the necessary coverage without wasted spill. The fast and convenient Magnetic Modifier Mount works with the exciting AK-R1 Accessory Kit and makes it even more outstanding! Every imaginable light attachment to control light spread, spill, drama, color tint, and mood. The round head features a magnetic ring accessory mount, allowing for simple installation of the myriad of modifiers: Barn Doors with 4 Flags, a Diffusion Dome, 30° Honeycomb Grid, Wide Angle Diffuser, 6 Hard Plastic Color Correction Gels, Filter/Gel Holders, Spot Light Snoot and requisite Bounce Scoop. This is an expert’s Accessory kit for the Godox V1, to master the light for all eventualities and stacked as needed for limitless modification.
With a charge time of just 3.5 hours and enough juice to run you through even the most demanding shoots, this high powered, speedy recycling, compact and durable 7.2V, 2600mAh, 18Wh, Lithium Ion battery powered X System TTL flash is sure to become a pivotal part of your photography equipment lineup.
The Godox X communication system is the advanced 2.4GHz radio remote that adds camera TTL dedicated custom functions to your multi-flash experience. Easy to use buttons command a full range of functions like reliable channel triggering, group mode selectivity, HSS, with powerful signal strength and exceptional stability to your selected camera flash language. The LCD panel clearly displays the status of all remote X System compliant strobes, so you always have control of group lighting setup. X System wireless communication gives a speed of light response to on camera or off camera X System family devices for a spectacular advantage on the shoot in any environment.
All the X System enabled family communicate seamlessly for Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony: the lithium powered Ving TTL family speedlights, the TT series of AA alkaline speedlights, the fantastic AD 360ii TTL bare bulb strobes, the portable AD200 and Pro TTL, 600ws AD600 TTL/M, AD600 Pro TTL, prize-winning AD400Pro, and the manual AC powered QT 400/600/1200ws units, and SK300/400 monolights.
The X System Family. Multiple distinct members from mini speedlights to monster monolights. Each one the results of insight and refinement. Becoming a frontrunner does not occur by coincidence.
Only by expertise.
Godox V1 Features
- Round zoom head design delivers the smoothest, most pleasing light ever to grace a speedlight
- Magnetic round flash head rim holds a treasury of light modifiers
- Beautiful Powerful Flash with GN 92ft / 42m @ISO 100 (50mm)
- Uses an advanced Lithium-Ion Polymer battery for speedy recycle and longer life
- Full power recycle time of fewer than 1.5 seconds
- Approximately 480 full power flashes per charge
- Remote Canon ETTL power control with the Godox X System built-in
- Complete compatibility with ETTL system features like exposure compensation, EXIF inscription, flash value lock, and High Speed Sync
- X System TTL communication flashes as a Master or Slave
- Control of 4 different wireless groups
- Slave Mode operates on 5 Groups
- Backlit Matrix LCD
- Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation
- Zooming 28-105mm head with automatic or manual control
- High Speed Sync for shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second
- Front or Rear Curtain Sync
- Laser AF Assist Lamp For Instant Autofocus Even In Complete Dark On Low Contrast Surfaces
- 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp
- Regular and Intelligent Optical Slave Modes
- Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range
- 330-degree rotation and 120 degree tilt Head
- Perfect for on and off camera use
- Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp