Godox X2T – Olympus – Panasonic
The Godox X2T Transmitter for Olympus and Panasonic is the express lane wireless flash transceiver/trigger dedicated to the X System of flashes from Godox. The savvy command center for Nikon cameras to control Godox X system devices and extends it reach into the pro level specs, with 1/10th of a stop precision and Whole Number readout. The improved remote offers buttons for each group, providing instant response to familiar X system features. Touch one of the clearly labeled group letters, and the agile X2T performs. Less scrolling through menu options for the right selection than the older X1t. Plus, the Bluetooth empowered transmitter connects with the Godox smartphone APP and allows the Apple or Android mobile photographer with pure remote shooting pleasure, taking the X system technology one step further with a graphical interface. The X2T has the ability to act as a pure 2.4GHz Receiver for non-TTL legacy strobes and flashes and functions as a camera trigger via a dedicated camera cord, through the two-way 3.5mm sync socket.
Boasting sparkling innovations that make the art of photography more accessible than ever at the touch of a button, while never leaving behind the working photographer with the need of a pass-through hotshoe. Enjoy exceptionally stable signal broadcast, direct info access with the brilliant backlit dot matrix LCD screen, a custom function selective transmission of values to conserve energy,and extended multiple Group triggering, the X2t provides a massive leap forward for DSLR photographer built on the original, remarkable X1t.
Controlling the linked remote Godox X system strobes is straightforward, with a large, clear, eye-level LCD panel interface and 3 separate buttons relating to mode, menu and set. These features, combined with a conveniently placed thumb wheel provide fast scroll adjustment for the selected function. A slide switch located on the side of the transmitter allows the new smart Auto Focus Assist Light triggered by the camera when required.
The X2t provides a full proprietary GR Group style interface allowing up to 5 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off. The battery-powered units provide TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and even an HSS pre-sync timing adjustment for precision synchronization, Second Curtain Sync, and individual remote modeling light control. Enjoy advancements to wireless remote that were introduced in the X Pro Transmitter, plus the new Bluetooth Smartphone feature.
PC sync cord input and output ports are provided for use with non-Godox X system strobes and speedlights. All of the X system enabled family devices communicate seamlessly: From Godox Monolights, from the SK series, to the QT series as well as the AD series of battery powered items such as the AD600b, AD600 Pro, AD400 Pro, AD360ii, AD200 as well as the speedlights like the TT600, TT685, V860ii, V850ii, V350 and the TT350. There is no better way to master off camera flash.
The incredible range of these compact and lightweight units as well as their integrated functions and features make them the first choice of professional photographers. The proprietary TTL enabled 2.4GHz X System Radio triggers transmits atop a Nikon body with AF assist and works with the complete family of Godox Speedlights, Monolights and Strobe lights with unrivaled X System TTL radio transceiver built right in.
SIGNIFICANT NEW FEATURES
- Quick Access Group Buttons
- Fast Group Management
- Built-in Bluetooth for Smartphone APP Control
- A1 Smartphone Commands Any Flash Function
- Pro 1/10th of a Stop Manual Precision
- Option of Fraction of Full or Whole Number Power Range Readout
- Mac and PC Firmware Updatable
- Larger Main Control Dial
- Global and Individual Modeling Light Power Control
- Audio Function Control Via Individual Groups
- High Sync Delay Setting Menu Option
- Updated Display and Functions
- ALL Button – Adjusts Manual Groups, Only
- Slide Clamp Hotshoe Quick Lock
- Clear Channel Scan for purest signal strength
Godox X2T Remote Features
- Unifies the Godox X – 2.4GHz Radio System
- Godox Smartphone Commands Any Flash Function
- Transmission Range of at least 328 feet / 100 meters
- Speedy Group Management
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync through the camera menu
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash from 1/256 – 1/1 or 3.0 – 10.0 Output (1/3rd or 1/10th Stop Increments)
- Group TTL Mode – A / B / C / D / E in 5 Groups
- 32 Channels with Auto Search keeps the Signal Clear
- Wireless ID 01-99 for Ultimate Frequency Security
- All and Individual Group Modeling Lamp Control
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist Light with On/Off Switch
- Wireless Shutter Release with x1r Receivers
- Type-C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades for PC and MAC
- 2-Way 3.5mm Sync Port – Input & Output for Legacy Flash and Camera Trigger
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries
- The hot shoe Quick Lock ensures that the wireless trigger stays secure on the camera
Submit your review